- 1 How do I see you? I’m a newbie!
- 2 Do I need to share my real name with you?
- 3 Do you offer BBBJ/CIM/DATY etc.? Are you fetish-friendly?
- 4 Where are you? Where is your incall location?
- 5 Do I have to pay a deposit?
- 6 Do you have a cancellation policy?
- 7 What payment methods do you accept?
- 8 Do you accept payment via credit/debit card?
- 9 Are the pictures you? Do you retouch your photos?
- 10 When are you coming to my city?
- 11 Why didn’t you answer my phone call/email/text?
- 12 What’s the best way to spoil you?
How do I see you? I’m a newbie!
Firstly: welcome! I know it can be confusing to navigate this new world. But I promise as long as you’re open minded and willing to read, I’ll get you the necessary information so we can enjoy each other’s company.
As a first timer (with me or in general) there’s some information you should know:
- I screen all clients for my safety. I need your full legal name, preferred contact details and a few other pieces of information. I use this information to prove your intentions are genuine and make me feel safe to see you.
You can view everything I need on my booking page.
- All dates are subject to a deposit. I know you may have hesitations, but I use deposits to make sure you’re serious about booking with me.
If you have more questions or concerns about deposits, please read this portion of my FAQ.
- I’m not available on demand. I can often accommodate same day requests, but I prefer to be contacted at least a day in advance. This allows me time to prepare before meeting you so I can give you the best experience possible.
- Please don’t talk about or allude to any sexual acts. I won’t see you if you do. My time is exchanged for companionship only and what happens between us is between two consenting adults.
Please read on if you have more questions or concerns. Many of them are addressed.
Yes. I do not see clients who hide their true identity from me. Please give me the name that appears on your government-issued ID. I highly value my safety and no amount of money is worth sacrificing that.
I realize you value discretion. However, there needs to be a level of trust between us. If you don’t trust me with your identity then I’m not the woman for you. I offer my services so I can provide you with a pleasurable experience, not to tell your friends, family or employer how you spend your personal time.
For those who verify with P411, deposit or references: I need to see your first and last name on your ID upon our first meeting.
Do you offer BBBJ/CIM/DATY etc.? Are you fetish-friendly?
Please don’t ask me these types of questions. I provide a companionship-based girlfriend experience. Everybody has their preferences, but that doesn’t mean they will openly advertise them to the world. For both of our safety (and dignity), I won’t answer your questions about sexual acronyms, fetishes or if you give graphic descriptions of sexual acts.
If you’d like to discuss intimate desires with me, I’m available for 30-minute in-person meetings for this specific reason. No incall location will be available and standard hourly rates apply.
Where are you? Where is your incall location?
In San Francisco, I host near Union Square. I can also host incalls in Oakland, San Jose and Sacramento. I host at 4+ star hotels. Please note: I have a 90-minute minimum for incall appointments south of Palo Alto a 2-hour minimum for appointments in the Sacramento area.
When traveling, I host incalls in downtown areas for the city I’m in. In the past these locations include:
- Back Bay (Boston, MA)
- Dupont Circle (Washington, D.C.)
- Downtown (Seattle, WA)
I provide the exact address of the hotel either the night before or the morning of our date.
Do I have to pay a deposit?
All dates are subject to a deposit. The standard deposit amount is $200 USD. The deposit for a USA fly-me-to-you date is 50% of the total donation amount; the deposit for international (and Hawaii/Alaska) fly-me-to-you’s are 100% of the travel/accommodation expenses.
All deposits are non-refundable. Deposits are transferable to a future meeting if the date is 1 (one) calendar month or less from the initial date requested (e.g. April 15th > May 15th). Deposits are not transferable for same day cancellations.
I don’t process any personal information on my website. All credit/debit card information is processed through a secured PCI compliant third party.
Deposits can be paid electronically with cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ether and TrueUSD), Zelle, Cash App, debit card or credit card. For those who don’t wish to use personal cards, I recommend buying a Mastercard or Visa Vanilla gift card from CVS or Walgreens for a small fee. Gift cards (Amazon & Uber) may be accepted for some deposits.
Deposits can be physically paid with a money order or cash mailed to my business address. Please account for shipping time if using this method.
As of June 2018, Bitcoin and TrueUSD deposits get a 10% discount.
Do you have a cancellation policy?
Dates cancelled more than 48 hours after being confirmed are subject to a cancellation fee. Encounters scheduled with less than 48 hours notice are subject to a cancellation fee as well. A no-show, no call is a cancellation.
My cancellation fee is 40% of the total compensation, not including travel expenses incurred. If non-refundable travel expenses were incurred, those costs are added to the cancellation fee.
Cancellation fees must be paid before another date can be confirmed.
What payment methods do you accept?
Cash is the easiest payment method.
For your convenience, I can also accept payment via cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ether and TrueUSD), Zelle, Cash App, debit card and credit card. Credit card payment can be bothersome, though. See Do you accept payment via credit card? for more information on credit card payments.
For Bitcoin, you may make a payment on my payment page. Please inquire about paying in Ether or TrueUSD. To pay in another cryptocurrency, please use a service like ShapeShift to convert the currency to Bitcoin. Payment with cryptocurrency must be completed and confirmed prior to the appointment.
For all other payment methods, please inquire.
As of June 2018, Bitcoin, Ether and TrueUSD payments get a 10% discount.
All payments are final.
Do you accept payment via credit/debit card?
Yes, I accept payment via credit card. If you’d like to pay via credit card please let me know at the time of your date request. You may not pay with a credit card if you don’t let me know before our date.
When requesting an date, alongside your verification information please email me a photo of your Driver’s License or government-issued ID. When we meet you’ll present your ID, sign an agreement and pay via your credit card. The name on your credit card must match the name on your presented government-issued ID. Failure to comply by any of these rules will result in your appointment being denied.
Are the pictures you? Do you retouch your photos?
Yes, all of the photos are of me. I’m not shy in front of the camera. In fact, I’ve dabbled in modeling and theatre before becoming a professional companion.
I edit bumps, bruises, scars or other small blemishes out of my photos and that’s it. I pride myself in my looks and how lean I keep myself. I don’t want (or need) to retouch my photos to remove excess weight or reshape my body. My body is naturally beautiful and I’m proud to share it with you. The girl you see in the photos is what you get, which is why I do regular photo shoots to keep my gallery updated.
You can see even more photos on my Patreon.
When are you coming to my city?
I list all my upcoming tours on my tours and travels page.
If your city isn’t on the list then I don’t have concrete plans to tour your area. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t reach out. You can always fly me to you! I love to travel and meet new people in new cities.
Why didn’t you answer my phone call/email/text?
I don’t answer phone calls from unknown numbers. Once we establish a friendship we can talk the phone to set up future dates. If you wish to reach out to me about scheduling a first-time date, please use my booking form.
I may text or call you before our date to confirm details. I won’t text or call if you’re not comfortable with me doing so.
If I don’t answer your email or text, it could be for one of the following reasons:
- You asked for a picture of a part of my body. You can see candid photos of me on Twitter and Instagram. If you want me to take a picture of a particular part of my body for you, please buy something off my wishlist. After that I’ll consider your request.
- You asked for a menu of services. Consideration is for my time as a girlfriend-like companionship. If you have a question about what my favorite bedroom activities are, please save it for when we meet in person.
- You didn’t provide your screening information. I’m not available to clients I know nothing about. At minimum, I usually require a 4-hour notice for all dates. If you wish to screen with references, please reach out at least a day in advance.
What’s the best way to spoil you?
If you’re interested in bringing a dessert for our date, I recommend indulging me in a box of medjool dates or fresh berries. My favorite warm drink is matcha tea and cold drink is kombucha. I don’t drink alcohol, but you can enjoy some during our time together.
Please avoid gifting me with chocolates, candy and other sweets. I’m very particular about the foods I eat as I strive to keep my slim and sexy figure. While treats are always appreciated for their thoughtfulness, they can’t always be appreciated the way you wish.
The best way to spoil me is by showing me you care about my well-being. Giving me extra cash to pay for groceries, utilities and rent is the best way to do so. Gifting necessities ensures I don’t have to worry about them. Which means I spend more time thinking about how best to make you happy.
If you don’t find paying for my groceries sexy, surprise me with a new lingerie or a photo shoot. You’ll get the privilege of the first peek.
Are you ready to enjoy some time together?